forum1

An Instrument of God’s Power, Prayer

Author
Grace O'Neal
Date
2024-05-12 06:06
Views

Prayer is the best instrument of the miracles we want to see and experience eagerly in our spiritual lives.
So, I want to give eternal thanks to Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother, for giving us the hope to live and ascend to heaven through Ascension Day, and for giving us the fullness of the Holy Spirit blessing that we prayed for through the Pentecostal Prayer Week, so that we can quickly complete the 8 billion salvation and bless all the gospel workers who ascend and enter heaven alive. I am sure that God Elohim will accomplish God's work of salvation.

Elohim God, Heavenly Father, Ahnsahnghong, Heavenly Jerusalem Mother, please clothe us with the full armor of the Holy Spirit so that we can be children who please our Heavenly Father, Ahnsahnghong, in His holy name, we earnestly and fervently ask for this.
Thank you Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother, we love you forever.
Total 5

• 2024-05-13 01:36

Praying Elohim God, God the Father n God the Mother, we can receive the answers of Elohim through pray. The pray is conversation with God.

• 2024-05-14 13:44

Prayer was a tool to summon the power of God.

• 2024-05-17 07:30

Because we are weakness, so we need the God's power. when we pray to Elohim God who are saviors in the age of the Holy Spirit, God listened our prayers and will help us! let's pray to God Ahnsahnghong and God the mother with gratitude hearts.

• 2024-05-18 08:33

Just as God has shown us an example of faithfully praying before doing anything, prayer is necessary to fulfill God's command to spread the gospel of the new covenant in Samaria and to the ends of the earth. If we have realized how great the power of prayer is through past history, we should diligently pray for the Holy Spirit of the latter rain from Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother during the week of prayer from Ascension Day to Pentecost. I am grateful to Elohim God for calling me to the Church of God that keeps the feasts according to the teachings of the Bible and giving me the mission to pray and spread the gospel in the name of Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, the true saviors.

• 2024-05-26 01:05

Let us always pray, God help us