forum1

The Gospel Life of Christ Ahnsahnghong

Author
Grace O'Neal
Date
2024-05-20 03:12
Views

The Gospel Life of Christ Ahnsahnghong embodies a journey of redemption and sacrificial love, beginning with His baptism in 1948.

Descending to Earth as a mortal, He endured suffering to bring salvation to humanity amidst Korea's era of Japanese occupation and the aftermath of the Korean War.

Like Jesus Christ before Him, Ahnsahnghong tirelessly preached the truth despite adversity, illustrating unwavering devotion to God's commandments through labor and sacrifice.

Let's preach the gospel of the New Covenant and Heavenly Mother as Christ Ahnsahnghong's will. We miss you, God the Father!
Total 4

• 2024-05-22 15:35

It is Christ Ahnsahnghong who came to this earth according to all the prophecies of the Bible and restored the Passover of the New Covenant, the truth of forgiveness of sins that only the Savior can bring. When we study the prophecies of the Bible, we can realize that He is the God Almighty who will save mankind. We also sincerely thank Christ Ahnsahnghong for His precious love and sacrifice, who led us to Heavenly Mother, the source of life.

• 2024-05-26 00:56

Thank you, Father Ahnsahnghong, for coming to this land in 1948 and preaching the gospel.

• 2024-05-26 09:35

The Second Coming of Christ Ahnsahnghong, who came through the Holy Spirit, and God the Mother tell us to come, saying that they will destroy death and give us eternal life. This is a blessing brought about by the Passover, which holds the promise of eternal life.
    God's treasure is nearby.
    The New Covenant Passover was not far away, but very close to us.
    This is Zion, the Church of God, where the Holy Spirit and the Bride dwell.

• 2024-05-26 09:37

The Bible prophesies.
    The One who destroys death forever by hosting a banquet with clear wine that has been stored for a long time is our God.
    The wine that has been stored for a long time is the wine of the Passover of the New Covenant that Jesus taught us 2,000 years ago.
    No matter what he looks like or who he is, he is God.
    Every time I read Isaiah 25:6 like this, I am surprised again and again, and my heart races!
    There is so clear evidence that we can believe that Christ Ahnsahnghong is the God who opened the path to eternal life in this era through the Passover.