forum1

The Sabbath and God the Mother

Author
Irene
Date
2024-05-21 14:31
Views
Many people believe in God but most of them don't know God the Mother. Even though the Bible testifies about God the Mother from Genesis to Revelation, why do they not believe in God the Mother? Because they do not keep the Sabbath of the New Covenant. The Sabbath is the day to commemorate God the Creator.

Gen 2:1-3 Thus the heavens and the earth were completed in all their vast array. By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work. Then God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done.

From the first day to sixth day, God made all things and rested on the seventh day. So we call the seventh day the Sabbath. God blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy. It means that we can receive blessings and can be holy by keeping the Sabbath. So God commanded us to keep the Sabbath holy as the fourth commandment of the Ten. What is the blessing of the Sabbath?

Ex 31:13 “Say to the Israelites, ‘You must observe my Sabbaths. This will be a sign between me and you for the generations to come, so you may know that I am the Lord, who makes you holy.”

God said the Sabbath was a sign between God and us for the generations to come. By keeping the Sabbath, we can receive God’s sign. Without having it, how can we say that we belong to God? God said that we may know God who makes us holy. What does it mean? Through the Sabbath, we can know Who God the Creator is.

Only those who keep the Sabbath of the New Covenant can know God the Mother as well as God the Father. Members of World Mission Society Church of God believe in not only God the Father but God the Mother. Because they keep the Sabbath of the New Covenant. It’s truly huge blessing!
Total 8

• 2024-05-22 15:27

This Sabbath, which commemorates the power of the Creator, is a sign of the generations between God and the people. As Jesus Himself set an example, let us keep the Sabbath of the New Covenant and receive the blessing of holiness and be recognized as the true people of God who will receive the blessing of eternal rest.

• 2024-05-23 13:33

The Church of God, which believes in the seventh-day Sabbath and God the Mother, is a church that follows the Bible and is a truth church that can take you to heaven.

• 2024-05-23 13:41

By keeping the Sabbath day, we can realize our God the Creator, God the Father and God the Mother.

• 2024-05-23 13:45

The Sabbath is one of God's laws, which God Himself recorded and commanded us to keep.

• 2024-05-23 13:48

I keep the Sabbath because I believe in God the Father Ahnsahngohng and God the Mother Who made all things in the beginning. It's a huge honor to commemorate this holy day. Every week, I can't wait to keep the Sabbath, the holy and blessed day!

• 2024-05-23 13:49

God said that when we observe the Sabbath, we may know God who makes us holy. In order to recognize God the Mother, who is the true God, we must observe God's commandments.

• 2024-05-23 13:50

The sign of God's children is to keep the new covenant.
    By keeping the new covenant, we get to know God.

• 2024-05-26 00:54

Thank you for guiding us to keep the Sabbath on the seventh day.