forum1

The New Covenant Passover

Author
Anna
Date
2024-05-22 14:12
Views

Everyone wants to live a safe life, but it's just my wish.

No one can protect my life. In this earth we live in, the threat of unpredictable disaster surrounds us in many forms.

Then, can I overcome the disaster and prepare myself?

In the face of the disaster, we are just weak and weak.
Surprisingly, only the Bible provides the most complete and reliable countermeasure, which is the Passover. As its name suggests, the Passover means that disasters pass and pass.

The reason we convinced that I am protected from disaster when we keep the Passover is because it is not a person but a supernatural being who promised it.

Total 7

• 2024-05-22 15:19

The only way to be saved from the great disaster planned for mankind is through God's promised Passover. Only God's way is the surest promise of salvation.

• 2024-05-26 00:52

Thank you, mother, for saving lives through the Passover in a time when disasters were rampant.

• 2024-05-26 11:59

Without keeping the Passover, we can not survive from the big disaster.
    So we must keep Passover of the new covenant.

• 2024-05-26 12:47

The New Covenant Passover is only the way to go back Heaven that God Himself established. By keeping the Passover, we can get the forgiveness of sins. there is no death in heaven. so we must be forgiven our sins while living in this world. Let's receive the forgiveness of sins through the New Covenant Passover. In addition, we who kept the Passover, can be protected from all disasters by God's promise. all thanks and honor to God Elohim!

• 2024-05-26 12:02

To go back to Heaven is the only one. That is to keep the new covenant Passover with Jesus' blood and flesh

• 2024-05-26 13:01

According to Exodus 12:1-14, God himself established the Passover and saved the people of God from the disaster. God's word is always kept until the end of the world.
    Many disasters are pouring into the world today.
    May we observe Passover and be saved from disaster as God promised.

• 2024-05-26 13:07

That's right. The day that contains the promise of God, Almighty, is Passover. Is there a reason not to keep it?