forum1

The Feast of Tabernacles and the Holy Spirit Movement

Author
Grace O'Neal
Date
2024-06-03 03:53
Views

God’s children should carry out the Holy Spirit Movement
with the Holy Spirit of the latter rain received on the Feast of Tabernacles.
Many people are trying to find eternal happiness and a place of salvation from disaster.
So, let's preach confidently to them that there are blessings for escaping disasters,
receiving eternal life, and entering the joyful kingdom of heaven only in Zion,
where Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother dwell.
Total 13

• 2024-06-03 11:19

I thank God for making me realize the Passover of the New Covenant.

• 2024-06-03 15:24

Right, I believe in spiritual parents, God the Mother as well as God the Father.

• 2024-06-03 23:10

If you are a child of God, you should receive the Holy Spirit on the Feast of Tabernacles and participate in the Holy Spirit Movement to find God's children scattered throughout the world. To do this, we must receive the Holy Spirit from Heavenly Mother. Therefore, we should seek Heavenly Jerusalem Mother on the Feast of Tabernacles. We can also meet Heavenly Mother in the Church of God, which observes the Feast of Tabernacles, which Jesus also observed, according to the exact biblical dates.

• 2024-06-04 02:46

Amen!! God’s children must keep the feast of tabernacles and partake in the movement of the holy spirit!
    Let’s save poor souls who do not know the safety place where Elohim God dwell in.
    Let’s preach the way to escape from disasters and lead them to Zion!

• 2024-06-04 14:09

zec14:16~19 On that day everyone will receive a reward from God:
    he who keeps the feast will become cleansed and receive the Holy Spirit of the latter rain,and he who dosen't keep
    it will remain unclean and receive the plagues.
    To authenticate the above words,Jesus Christ went up to the temple and preaches every day during the Feast of
    Tabernacles,and on the last day of the Feast He said"if anyone is Thirsty,let him come to me and drink.

• 2024-06-04 14:15

Let's keep the Passover.

• 2024-06-05 13:02

Amen!
    God’s children should carry out the Holy Spirit movement with the Holy Spirit of the latter rain received on the Feast of Tabernacles 🙂

• 2024-06-05 13:03

The Holy Spirit will be granted to whom keep God's feast firmly according to the teachings of the Bible. God promised to grant the blessing of the holy spirit on the feast, in which the feast of Tabernacles.

• 2024-06-05 13:31

As children who have received the Holy Spirit, I will boldly preach about Zion, the place of salvation, and the Holy Spirit and the Bride, the saviors of the last days.

• 2024-06-05 13:33

The Holy Spirit is given in the Temple of Tabernacles and we evangelize with the Holy Spirit we received.

• 2024-06-05 13:37

We can participate in the construction of the spiritual Jerusalem temple only through the Holy Spirit of the latter rain. Let's keep God's feasts so that we can receive the Holy Spirit and find lost brothers and sisters!

• 2024-06-09 03:39

By receiving the Holy Spirit during the Feast of Tabernacles, we can do God's work of saving souls.

• 2024-06-13 22:55

If you do not keep the Feast of Tabernacles, you will receive calamity