forum1

Heavenly Family System

Author
Grace O'Neal
Date
2024-06-09 03:38
Views

According to God’s will, this is what makes up the family system.
The fact that the earthly family system includes a father, a mother, and children is not arbitrary;
it is the result of God’s divine providence to show us the existence of the heavenly family.
We have Heavenly Father, but also Heavenly Mother in Heavenly Family.

We were destined to go to hell as a result of sin, but the Spirit and the Bride have changed our destiny from hell to heaven.
Through their sacrificial love, they have provided a turning point for humans to return to heaven- our eternal home.

God the Father and Mother couldn’t let their children head towards a miserable fate.
So, they came down to this earth and redeemed us from our sins.
Is there anyone except our Parents that would lay down his or her life for mortal sinners?
Only Father and Mother can unhesitatingly decide to bear our sins deserving death.

As Father and Mother search for the lost children of God in heaven, we should pray and seek to meet Them eagerly.
I give eternal thanks to God Elohim for finding and giving infinite life to go back to heaven.
Total 11

• 2024-06-09 12:44

The person who loves me the most in the world is my parents. My father's love and my mother's love are essentially different. I want to go to heaven where my heavenly mother is.

• 2024-06-10 13:36

God's children have Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother as Heavenly Family member. We are heavenly sinner in heaven so we have come in this earth. To save us, Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother have come in the flesh and save us with their great love and sacrifice. Let's obey God's words with all our heart.

Before I realized God, I did not know who God was. I didn't even try to find out. However, the Bible testifies that God is the Father and Mother of our souls. Realizing this fact made my heart so warm. God, whom I only vaguely thought of, is actually our parents! Because they are our parents, they look for us even in the midst of great pain and suffering, sacrifice themselves for us, guide us to the path of salvation, and lead us to eternal heaven.
    Through the love of our earthly parents, we realize the greater love of our heavenly parents. I give eternal thanks, glory, and praise to Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother who find these children and guide us to eternal heaven!

If we want recieve eternal life, Should be exist our heavenly father heavenly mother.

We are able to escape the punishment of death and return to heaven thanks to Heavenly Parent's love.

• 2024-06-10 13:37

The system of this world is the copy and shadow of Heavenly system. In the family system, father and mother always love their children without any condition. Then, how about the heavenly family? God the Father and God the Mother give us eternal love and life!

• 2024-06-10 13:38

Thank you for Father and Mother for sacrificing for our salvation.

• 2024-06-10 13:38

We have Heavenly Father, but also Heavenly Mother in Heavenly Family.

• 2024-06-10 23:06

I want you to know that Heavenly Mother's coming to this earth is a blessing for mankind.

• 2024-06-13 22:48

There are Father, Mother, and children in the heavenly family

• 2024-06-17 11:16

The heart of the love of a mother in this world begins with Heavenly Mother