forum1

Heavenly Parents, God the Father and God the Mother

Author
Grace
Date
2024-06-19 13:52
Views

All living creatures receive life from their fathers and mothers. All parents give not only birth but unconditional love. Just as physical parents give endless love to their children, spiritual Parents give not only eternal life but boundless love to Their children. World Mission Society Church of God believes in God the Father and God the Mother testified in the Bible. God the Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother are spiritual Parents. I give eternal praises and thanks to God the Father and God the Mother for Their amazing love and mercy!
Total 11

• 2024-06-21 12:52

God gives me eternal life, so how can I not worship him?

• 2024-06-21 14:35

World Mission Society Church of God believes in God the Father and God the Mother testified in the Bible.

• 2024-06-24 13:42

WMSCOG believe in God the Father and God the Mother. Above all, I am encouraged by the fact that I have Heavenly Parents who love me more than anyone else in the world.

We can receive life from our fathers and mothers. To receive eternal life, we must have Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother. Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother have come to this earth to give us salvation in this age. So the members of the Church of God believe in Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother who lead us to the kingdom of heaven. Let's receive Heavenly Parents and return to Heaven.

In this age, God the Mother gives us the water of life. Let us follow Heavenly Mother and go to Heaven.

Before I realized Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, I had no idea where I came from, where I'm going, why I'm living on this earth, and what the meaning of my life was. But now I understand everything through Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother. Our Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother, the Creator Elohim God, personally came to this earth in the human form and taught us all the secrets of heaven, and made us children of heaven, always caring for us and leading us to eternal heaven. I truly give eternal thanks for their infinite love, sacrifice, and grace.

• 2024-06-24 13:43

I give eternal praises and thanks to God the Father and God the Mother for Their amazing love and mercy!

• 2024-06-24 13:43

How can we receive the eternal life? Not only God the Father also God the Mother.

• 2024-06-24 13:44

I'm so happy to be loved by Heavenly parents.

• 2024-06-25 06:31

I am truly grateful to Mother God for coming to this earth.

• 2024-06-28 21:23

We are thankful that Heavenly Parent loves us so much that we came to this earth.