forum1

The Truth of God the Mother through physical Family.

Author
Y.H. Cheon
Date
2024-06-26 05:49
Views

God created the systems on earth as a copy and shadow of what is in Heaven to help us understand the heavenly things we cannot see.

[Hebrews 8:5 (NCV)]
"The work.... is only a copy and a shadow of what is in heaven."

Families on this earth, too, are a copy and shadow of the Heavenly Family.
We know a traditional family as consisting of a father, mother and children.

In fact, God creatd human father to teach us about our spiritual Father-God the Father.

[Hebrews 12:9 (NCV)]
"We have all had fathers here on earth who disciplined us, and we respectied them.

So it is even more important that we accept discipline from the Father of our spirits so we will have life."

Through the Bible, God teaches us that He is the Father of our spirit.

The title of “father” implies that He has children.

So God the Father calls us His “sons and daughters.”

[2 Corinthians 6:18 (NCV)]
“I will be your father, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.”

Children and fathers cannot exist without mothers.

The fact that God is our Father and considers us His children implies that there must exist a Heavenly Mother.

[Galatians 4:26]
“But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our Mother.”

Just as we could not have come into existence without our human mothers, our spirits cannot have spiritual life without Heavenly Mother.

Come to Heavenly Mother in WMSCOG.

Total 18

• 2024-06-26 06:07

Only those who received God the Mother can be a child of God who can enter the Kingdom of God. God the Mother dwells in WMSCOG as spiritual Zion. I hope all people know God the Mother and receive Her. all thanks and praise to God Elohim!

• 2024-06-26 12:41

We need a physical parent to have life on earth, and in order to have eternal life, spiritual life, we need a spiritual parent.

• 2024-06-28 21:18

What a joy it is that there are two Gods.

• 2024-06-30 12:36

God the Mother who gives us the eternal life truly exists.

• 2024-06-30 13:18

[Galatians 4:26]
    “But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our Mother.”

• 2024-07-03 13:25

Our spirits cannot have spiritual life without God the Mother.

Please come to Heavenly Mother in WMSCOG 🙂

• 2024-07-03 13:29

I thank God the Father and God the Mother for finding me a heavenly family. I want to return to heaven with my heavenly family, to be united by the Passover, and live happily ever after.

• 2024-07-03 13:31

Do you want to go to heaven where only the Father is? Or do you want to go to heaven where both your father and mother are?
    Welcome to wmscog, a place overflowing with love and filled with motherly scent.

• 2024-07-03 13:35

Yeah, it is so natural that we have Mother in a family. Likewise, there must be Heavenly Mother in the Heavenly Family. Let's become true children of God by believing in Heavenly Mother in the WMSCOG!

• 2024-07-03 13:37

The family system of this world is a model and shadow of heaven's. The fact that there are fathers, mothers, and children in this world means that there are God the Father, God the Mother, and God the children in heaven.

• 2024-07-04 13:48

Just as all families consist of fathers, mothers, and children, the Heavenly Family is made up of the same principle. Let's trust Heavenly Mother.

• 2024-07-03 13:38

Just we do have physical father and mother, so do the spiritually things. The Bible clearly says that we have perfect family system, heavenly Father and Mother. How greatful and happy we are!
    Let us heading to heaven where our heavenly Father and Mother are 🙂

• 2024-07-04 13:47

There is God the Father. And there is God the Mother who give us eternal life. How blessed we are!

• 2024-07-04 13:51

Thank you for letting us know about Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, who are members of our heavenly family, through our earthly family members.

• 2024-07-04 13:58

Why are members of the Church of God always happy? Because they are always with their heavenly family. Because there is the Kingdom of Heaven where heavenly Parents and Heavenly brothers and sisters will always be together and forever. How happy are we to meet our family members again who were separated because of my sins? I give eternal thanks and glory to our Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.

• 2024-07-04 13:59

If you look at all living things created by God, or look at the book of Bible, you can see that there is Heavenly Mother.

• 2024-07-04 14:00

God's children have not only God the Father but also God the Mother.
    So the Bible testifies that God the Mother exists.
    When we believe in God the Father and God the Mother
    we can receive eternal life as God's children.

• 2024-07-07 10:27

I am happy because I am a child of God the Mother.