forum1

Why do we have to follow God the Mother?

Author
Irene
Date
2024-06-26 12:16
Views

Whenever we study the Bible, we realize that the word of God Ahnsahnghong is truly absolute. God the Mother's word is like a map to the kingdom of God. If we add another way to the map or take anything from the map, can we enter the Kingdom of God? Never. We have to follow and obey God's word absolutely. Our forefathers of faith received blessings by God when they obey the word of God. Sometimes, we can think that we know better way than God's way. We have to not forget the fact that God knows everything and loves us so much. The reason God the Mother allows us His way is to lead us to the eternal heavenly Home. Let's have strong faith in God Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother and follow wherever They lead us.
Total 18

• 2024-06-28 21:16

This is because only God the Mother has eternal life.

• 2024-06-30 11:36

When we observe the God's commandments,we receive eternal life.
    God'll lead us to the Kingdom of Heaven in the end.

• 2024-06-30 11:55

If you're feeling lost, what do you seek?
    Perhaps you need a compass, but if it's encumbered with accessories and loses its true purpose, can it guide you accurately?
    The Bible serves as a spiritual compass leading our souls to Christ who has come in the flesh to this earth. To navigate toward Christ without losing our way, we must have faith and follow the prophecies outlined in the Bible.
    May you find blessings and guidance through Christ in your journey with the Bible.

• 2024-06-30 12:30

In order to be saved, we have to follow God the Mother who is the savior in this age.

• 2024-06-30 12:58

Why do I have to follow God the Mother? First I believe the Bible cuz I love God. The Bible testifies the existence of God the Mother. So I believe in God the Mother as well as God the God the Father

• 2024-06-30 12:59

The Kingdom of Heaven is the place where only those who followed the will of God with obedience, can enter. when we are following the will of God, God allows abundant blessing. In order to obtain God's blessing, we have to understand what God's will is in the Bible. What is the truth? Sunday worship or Sabbath? Christmass or the Passover New Covenant? we must keep the will of God - the Sabbath and the Passover and so on as was written in the Bible.

• 2024-06-30 13:16

. God the Mother's word is like a map to the kingdom of God.

• 2024-07-01 13:31

We don't know what will happen tomorrow. But God knows the beginning and the end. Therefore, we must follow the guidance of God to heaven, Father, Mother.

• 2024-07-01 13:39

The Bible testifies about the existence of God the Mother who gives us eternal life in this last ages. So Second Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong reveals the truth of God the Mother. We must obey God the Mother's words as God's children. Let's follow the teachings of God the Mother as well as God the Father Ahnsahnghong and return to the kingdom of heaven.

• 2024-07-02 13:05

Mother God is the only hope in this era.

• 2024-07-01 13:41

God always guides us on the right path. We must believe in that fact and follow it even if it is a difficult path. We must follow Ahn Sang-hong and Heavenly Mother until the end in order to go to heaven.

Isaiah 55:8–9
    “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither
    are your ways my ways . . . so are my ways higher
    than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts . . .”

John‬ ‭14‬:‭6‬ ‭
    “Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.”
    ‭‭God the Mother is the way, the truth, and the life.
    Let's all believe in Heavenly Mother, receive the water of life, and enter the everlasting kingdom of heaven.

Let us go to heaven following our Heavenly Mother who guides us on the right path.

Heavenly mother truly exist for our salvation.

Our Heavenly Mother’s only wish is for all of her children to enter eternal heaven. Because eternal heaven is our true home. Heavenly Mother said that we are everything to her. Our Heavenly Mother gave up everything for her children. Therefore, we must keep our faith until the end by obeying the words of our Heavenly Mother, who leads us to heaven, and our Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong, who taught us that the savior of this last age is our Heavenly Mother.

• 2024-07-01 13:38

This is because only Heavenly Mother has life

• 2024-07-07 10:26

Heavenly Mother is the essence of life. Those who believe in their mother will gain life