forum1

Are you having a hard time even though you are with Christ Ahnsahnghong?

Author
Joy
Date
2024-07-03 14:53
Views

On a peaceful day, it is difficult to know the extent of someone's faith. Faith is bound to emerge in situations or conditions that anyone may struggle with. The majority of Israelites who came out of Egypt and headed to Canaan were destroyed in the wilderness. This is because they couldn't overcome difficulties and hardships on the way of the wilderness, and they resented and grumbled. When they first came out of Egypt, everyone would have praised God and believed in Him, but for them, the wilderness path to Canaan was too long. To be specific, it lacked the faith in perseverance. Even considering the lives on this earth, you must persevere to achieve any goal. All of us who hope for the Kingdom of Heaven walking in the wilderness of faith have to have absolute faith in our Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother. Let's have a faith with patience to the end and the hearts filled with only joy and gratitude.
Total 12

• 2024-07-03 15:09

the members of the Church of God
    take up their crosses and follow the path of the gospel
    that Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother are leading.

• 2024-07-07 10:23

Please grant me great faith that will not stumble on the wilderness road.

• 2024-07-07 13:11

Heaven is the place we must go back. while living in this world, we must seek the way of salvation and true savior. according to the prophecy of the Bible, the Spirit and the Bride are calling us in this age. when we meet Them, we can get an opportunity of salvation. In WMSCOG, you can meet Christ Ahnsahnghong as the Spirit and God the Mother as the Bride. Through Them, we can have eternal happiness.

• 2024-07-07 11:17

Believing in God brings us happiness.
    Father Ahnsahnghong, Make us be remain patient as children of God so that we may always retain this happiness.

• 2024-07-08 13:23

We are walking to the way of the salvation as God's children. Even though we face into the difficulties and trials, we can overcome all of them and we have to patient as God' children. God the Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother always help us and give us the eternal love. Let's receive the blessings of salvation and love of God Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.

• 2024-07-08 13:38

Just as the Israelites in the Old Testament walked in the wilderness with 40 years of patience to enter Canaan, we need time to endure in the wilderness of faith to enter heaven in this age. Let's go to heaven while following Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother through patience.

• 2024-07-08 13:30

God the father and God the mother give us great faith,happiness in the way to go to Kingdom of heaven.

• 2024-07-08 13:37

The Bible said, the kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. We may also go through many difficulties and pains to obtain that treasure. However, there is no comparison between the treasure called heaven and the difficulties and pain experienced on this earth. Those who already have heaven can always rejoice and be thankful no matter what difficulties or pain they face. The Bible explains that the treasure is Christ. We who have accepted Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Jerusalem Mother, who are Christ in the last days, are people who have treasure. I hope that all of us will enter the kingdom of heaven that God has granted us with gratitude and joy while believing and following Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother until the end.

Without gratitude, it seems difficult to keep faith until the end. I should always thank to God for everything for give me and walk down the path of faith.

My Hope for heaven is Make me smile. Actually can not everyday happy But our future is Heaven. This reason i can overcom my cross.

Let us complete the path of faith to the end and enter heaven by relying only on God.

• 2024-07-08 13:40

All the Israelites who grumbled and complained in the desert were destroyed,
    but those who kept their faith with patience until the end enjoyed glory in Canaan.
    Learning from this history as a lesson, the members of the Church of God
    take up their crosses and follow the path of the gospel
    that Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother are leading.