forum1

Heavenly Family & Spiritual Filial Piety

Author
Grace O'Neal
Date
2024-07-07 23:53
Views

Fear of God goes hand in hand with honoring God. God did not spare His life for us, and He sacrificed His life for us at any cost.
However, He does not command us to thank God in return, nor does He command us to submit to God.
God only wants us to repent of our sins and obey the New Covenant He established so that we may receive forgiveness of sins and eternal life.
And in the end, God wants us to go to heaven. Who are they? God the Father and God the Mother.
Therefore, we should love God Elohim, God the Father and Mother with all our heart, strength, and mind, and live a life of repentance and gratitude for their sacrifices. We must participate in the divine character and practice brotherly and sisterly love to be in a place of love and joy in heaven where we will eventually be together. Let's Practice Filial Piety to God Elohim with all our hearts.
Total 2

• 2024-07-08 11:07

I thank Father God for shedding his blood on the cross to grant me forgiveness of sins.

• 2024-07-08 12:52

Proverbs 1:8~9
    Listen, my son, to your father’s instruction and do not forsake your mother’s teaching.
    They will be a garland to grace your head and a chain to adorn your neck.