forum1

Savior of Each Age & the New Name, Ahnsahnghong

Author
Hanks Kelly
Date
2024-07-08 14:44
Views

Savior of Each Age & the New Name, Ahnsahnghong

Today,all the churches around the world call on the name of Jesus,but many of them do not know correctly who Jesus is by nature.

It's because each of them do not know correctly who Jesus is by nature.

It's because each church interprets the bible according to its own doctrine.

Some churches consider Jesus only as a creature like one of us, denying the Trinity,some say that Jesus is one of  the angels,

Some insist that God and Jesus are not the same,even though the purpose and will of two are the same,

Nothing is too hard for God Almighty.

How does the Bible testify about God?

Let us learn about the history of salvation that God is working on.
Total 8

• 2024-07-09 07:36

Thank you to God Ahn Sang-hong, the Savior in the Age of the Holy Spirit.

• 2024-07-09 14:30

Revelation 3:12
    “ ‘Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God . . . I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name.’ ”

• 2024-07-10 03:53

Thank you for letting me know that there is a separate final age of the Holy Spirit.

• 2024-07-11 13:44

We should not blindly believe in God, but we must have faith in God by eagerly studying the Bible. You must build your faith on the rock, not on sand. If you study the Bible carefully, you will realize Who Jesus Christ is and Who Christ Ahnsahnghong is.

• 2024-07-11 13:44

The purpose of our faith in God is to be saved.
    In order to be saved, we must know the Savior of our time.Many Christians think that the name of Jesus is salvational, but the Bible teaches otherwise.The Bible teaches that the name of the Savior of our age is the new name of Jesus.God has revealed a different name for the Savior in each age for our salvation.Christ Ahnsahnghong, who came as the Savior in the Age of the Holy Spirit, restored the New Covenant gospel and gave us salvation.

• 2024-07-11 13:45

In the age of the Holy Spirit, we must believe in the Holy Spirit and the Bride, Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.

• 2024-07-11 13:46

Christ Ahnsahnghong is God who has appeared to save mankind in the Age of the Holy Spirit, and He is the One who has come in Jesus's new name.

• 2024-07-11 14:52

The era of Second Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong is the era of the Holy Spirit.